Join Jackie Russell, David Zid & Teepa Snow
for an active demonstration of their secrets
to helping people manage symptoms
associated with Dementia.
Earn 8.5 Continuing Education Credits (CEU's) by reviewing current research, completing a self-paced presentation by Jackie Russell, viewing the presentation by Dementia Expert Teepa Snow, and participating in the Zoom presentation, with David Zid and Jackie Russell.
Entire course $250
(sales tax may apply based on location)
Special rates available for groups of 5 or more participants.
Interested in becoming a Certified Total Brain & Body Instructor?
email: [email protected] to find out more
Your Instructor: David Zid
David Zid, a graduate of The Ohio State University has been a professional fitness instructor in Columbus, Ohio since 1997, and is owner of a personal training facility, David Zid Total HealthWorks. He is an energetic coach for hundreds of clients and personal trainers, and developed a special interest in the older adult client. With his colleagues Jackie Russell and Bennett Gatto, he has created a virtual neurofitness platform targeting Alzheimer’s, M.S., Parkinson’s and the Aging Brain - Total HealthWorks. Additionally he was co-founder of OhioHealth Delay the Disease™– an evidenced-based Parkinson’s Wellness program. Zid and Russell have grown their Parkinson’s-specific exercise classes internationally. He has been a keynote speaker and educator at symposia, professional education courses, and is the author of 2 books and companion DVD’s based on this program. He believes in the dramatic positive impact of exercise on the course of Parkinson’s and other neuro degenerative diseases.
- Course Registrant Information
- Read and review the following 4 research articles
- Total Brain & Body: Teepa Snow's Powerpoint & Handouts
- Total Brain & Body: Teepa Snow's presentation 90 min presentation (98:11)
- Total Brain & Body: Jackie Russell's Powerpoint & Handouts
- Total Brain & Body: Jackie Russell's 60 min presentation (71:04)
- Total Brain & Body Course Agenda, Curriculum, & Handouts
- Total Brain & Body Live Course Demonstration (257:04)
- Course Evaluation
- Thank you for completing the Total Brain & Body: Level I course; Certificate of Attendance
- Continuing Education: CEU/CE credits
- Certified Total Brain and Body Instructor with Total HealthWorks